Ask The Experts

My 2nd toe on right foot really hurts.

Thank you for contacting us. IPFH does not diagnose conditions or dispense medical advice on line. You describe a level of pain that is fairly severe, so your best course of action is to consult your primary care physician or a foot health professional at your earliest opportunity. He or she can help determine the cause of the pain and recommend appropriate treatments. You can use our foot pain self-assessment tool to help identify some possible causes of the pain, however, please note that this tool is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. We hope you will consult a physician or specialist soon, and that you will quickly have a resolution to your pain.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?