Ask The Experts

I would like the name of a proven successful doctor to remove bunions in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

Thank you for contacting us. IPFH does not recommend or make referrals to medical professionals. You should contact a foot health professional - in your case it would probably be best to consult a podiatrist. The American Podiatic Medical Association (APMA) has a tool that can help you search for a doctor of podiatic medicine in your area. This can be found at their web site at this link: We wish you a successful outcome.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?