Ask The Experts

The calf of my right leg is killing me for a year, plus my foot hurts.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or provide medical advice on line. The fact that you have had this pain for a year tells us that you should immediately consult your primary care physician or a foot health professional. He or she can help determine the source of the pain. Because calf pain can be an indication of circulation issues, it is very important that you consult a medical professional. He or she can provide a proper diagnosis and recommend appropriate treatment. The foot pain may or may not be related to the calf pain, but only a medical professional can help you find out. You can read more about calf pain at our page on the topic, but please consult your physician as soon as you can. If you do not have a primary care physician, a visit to an urgent care clinic or hospital emergency room would be possible alternatives. We hope you will do this soon, and that your condition will be successfully resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?