Ask The Experts

I have extreme foot pain, and am unable to wear socks or footwear. What treatment would you suggest?

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or dispense medical advice on line. The level of pain you describe, and the limitations on your ability to wear shoes and socks, tell us that you should go quickly and urgently to a medical professional. This could be a primary care physician or a foot health practitioner. He or she can determine what is causing the pain, and then recommend treatments to address the condition. Again, we would suggest all due haste in consulting a medical professional so that you can get the care that you clearly need. We hope you will do this and that your condition will quickly be resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?