Ask The Experts

I have flat feet but it's not the arch that's bothering me it's the outside of my foot in that area? What could that be?

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose or recommend treatments on line. You don't indicate the level of pain you are experiencing, but if it is sufficiently serious to warrant getting in touch with us, we would recommend that you consult your primary care physician or a foot health professional. He or she can help determine what is going on with your foot, and make recommendations based on that diagnosis. You can use our foot pain self-assessment tool to give you an idea of what condition might be causing the discomfort, but please understand that this tool is not a substitute for a professional medical consultation, and it is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. We hope you will talk with a medical professional, and that you will soon have your condition resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?