Ask The Experts

What type of doctor would you see to treat Morton's neuroma?

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose or recommend treatments for foot conditions on line. You might consult several types of medical professionals to deal with a case of Morton's neuroma. Probably the best place to start is with a podiatrist (also called a doctor of podiatric medicine, or DPM). An orthopaedic doctor specializing in the foot would be another physician who could help you. Learn more about foot health professionals here. The good news is that Morton's neuromas are benign. But they can be very painful, so we hope you will be in touch with a health care professional, and will get some relief very quickly.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?