Ask The Experts

I have pain on the right side of my right foot. The middle of my foot kinda on top and on the side. It feels like a sharp bruise or something.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or provide medical advice on line. Your best bet is to contact your primary care physician or a foot health professional. He or she can diagnose your condition and provide recommendations on any treatment that might be necessary. You can use our Foot Pain Self-Assessment Tool to see a few possible causes of the pain, but be aware that this tool is not meant to be used for diagnosis, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. We hope you will be in touch with a doctor, and that your condition will soon be resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?