Ask The Experts

Since yesterday I have huge pain in the center of my left heel. Today it radiates up to my knee. What should I do?

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or recommend treatments on line. Based on the fact that you are describing the pain as severe, you should consult your primary care physician or a foot health specialist. He or she can determine what is causing the pain, and make recommendations on appropriate treatments to help you. You can use our foot pain self-assessment tool to help identify conditions that might be causing the pain, but please understand that this is not a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. We hope you will be in touch with a medical professional soon, and that you will very quickly have the condition resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?