Foot Pain and Soreness

Medical Considerations for Foot Pain and Soreness

Foot pain or soreness can often be dealt with on your own, with appropriate footwear, icing as necessary and anti-inflammatories as tolerated. If you still have symptoms, see a medical professional who can diagnosis the source of the pain and recommend treatment. If you have an accident or other traumatic injury to the foot, see your doctor or a foot specialist immediately.



Reviewed by: Robert P. Thompson, C.Ped, IPFH Scientific Advisory Board
Last updated: June 23, 2015 


More About Foot Pain and Soreness

Was this helpful?