Ask The Experts

The ball of my foot hurts to walk.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or recommend treatments on line. You should consult your primary care physician or a foot health professional. He or she can determine the reason for the pain and recommend treatments. You can also use our foot pain self assessment tool to help determine possible causes of the pain, but please know that this is not intended to be a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a visit to a health care professional. We hope you will be in touch with a medical professional. This is important for you to do, since you note that your mobility is affected. We hope your pain will soon be under control.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?