Ask The Experts

Pain bottom of both feet, like hot coals or gravel. Two doctors did not give him a diagnosis.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose or recommend medical treatments on line. Regarding the doctors that your friend or relative has consulted, you don't mention what their specialty was. Our suggestion would be for him to consult a foot health professional - in this case, a doctor of podiatric medicine (also called a DPM or podiatrist) would probably be the best bet. He or she can help determine what is going on and what the proper treatment should be. We hope that he will do this and that his pain and discomfort will soon be under control.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?