Ask The Experts

I have pain in the ball and heel of my foot at the same time.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or provide medical advice on line. Your best course of action is to consult your primary care physician or a foot health professional. He or she can help determine the cause for the pain and then treat it appropriately. You can use our foot pain self-assessment tool to help determine what might be causing the pain in your foot, but please understand that this is not a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. We hope you will be in touch with your physician or a foot health professional, and that your pain will soon be resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?