Ask The Experts

My arch hurts and sometimes bottom of foot as well.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose conditions or dispense medical advice on line. Your best course of action is to consult a foot health professional. He or she can determine what is causing the pain and recommend appropriate treatment. You can use our foot pain self-assessment tool to identify possible causes of your pain, but keep in mind that this is not a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a physician. We hope you will see a medical professional and that you will soon have your condition resolved.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?