Ask The Experts

My girlfriend has pain in the bottom center of her foot near the beginning of her arch. One time the pain shot up the nerve in her this possible nerve strain? Any advice or recommendations?

Thank you for contacting us. IPFH does not diagnose conditions or provide medical advice on line. Your girl friend is best advised to consult a medical professional. Either her primary care physician or a foot health professional would be a possibility. The pain you describe is not normal, and it needs to be checked out, especially if it has been present for more than a few days. It is possible that there is some sort of nerve issue associated with this pain, but that cannot be determined until/unless she gets professional medical attention. You can use our foot pain self assessment tool to learn some possible causes of the pain, however, please understand that this is not a diagnostic tool, nor is it a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional. We hope your girl friend will see a physician soon, and that she will very quickly get some relief for her pain.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?