Ask The Experts

In addition to severe pain under my big toe, I can see a tiny hole in the callous. How can it be treated to cure it? I cannot walk.

Thank you for contacting us. IPFH does not diagnose foot conditions or offer medical advice on line. Based on the fact that you describe your pain as "severe," and that you cannot walk, the best advice we can give you is to see your primary care physician or a foot health professional at your earliest opportunity. He or she can help figure out the cause of the pain and recommend treatment based on that diagnosis. It is important for you to do this quickly in order to find out if there is a serious injury or condition such as a fracture that might be causing the pain. We hope you will do this and that you will very soon be pain free.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?