Ask The Experts

How can I help my grandson walk better after his flat foot surgery? He had surgery on both feet.

Thank you for contacting IPFH. We do not diagnose or make medical recommendations on line. It would be best to pose this question to your grandson's surgeon or foot care specialist. The surgeon or specialist is in the best position to make any recommendations to you because he/she is familiar with your grandson's case, knows his gait patterns and what he needs to do to recover successfully from the surgery and get back into a normal routine of walking or running. We hope you will be able to get the information you need, and we wish you and your grandson the very best as he recovers from his surgery.

Not what you were looking for? Submit a question or Search Again

Was this helpful?